» How does StormGuard’s unique 7-point locking system work?
» A whole new weld for Dekko’s Infinity uPVC range as sales...
» StormGuard: performance and quality
» Springfield Union Station restored with historically accurate...
other news »
- types of windows
- tilt & turn
- barn & storage building
- antique & custom
- English (sash & casement)
- smoke exhaust windows
- specialty & special shape
- display windows
- partition walls
- all roof windows
- suppliers & accessories
- facades & winter gardens
- window coverings & gates
- machines & surface processing
» types of windows
» tilt & turn
More information about EKO-OKNA
Intended for construction of indoor elements such as windows, ticket box offices, vestibules, showcases, and partition walls. MB-45 can be used for outdoor joinery only for elements that do not require thermal insulation.
- frame depth (door/window): 45 mm,
- leaf/sash depth (door/window): 45/54 mm,
- glazing thickness (permanent window/active window): 2-25 mm/ 2-34 mm,
- max. T&T window dimensions: height up to 2400 mm (1850 mm), width up to 1250 (1600 mm),
- max. weight of the leaf/sash (door/window) – 120/130 kg
- one-chamber profile structure,
- cold aluminium, no thermal break,
- single VSG panes can be installed,
- concealed hardware can be used,
- doors are available without a threshold (brush or drop-down threshold),
- swing doors are available,
- profiles can be bent, arched windows are available (permanent glazing).