» New Storm II window from Evolution
» Breaking Ground in Eldon, MO | Quaker Windows & Doors
» How does StormGuard’s unique 7-point locking system work?
» A whole new weld for Dekko’s Infinity uPVC range as sales...
other news »
- types of windows
- tilt & turn
- barn & storage building
- antique & custom
- English (sash & casement)
- smoke exhaust windows
- specialty & special shape
- display windows
- partition walls
- all roof windows
- suppliers & accessories
- window coverings & gates
- facades & winter gardens
- machines & surface processing
More information about AL-TECH
Superial is an up-to-date, thermally broken, 3-chamber window and door system. Comfort goes with an optimum level of security. High thermal and acoustic performance is achieved thanks to polyamid strip reinforced with glass fibre.
The system is universal, which means that it can be matched with other aluminium systems, as well as with curtain wall or winter garden systems.
Window types available in Superial system:
- all standard window types
- pivot windows both horizontal and vertical
- outward opening windows: awning, hopper, side hung
- tilt and slide windows
- hidden casement windows
Three-chamber profile design
- Construction depth – 75 mm (frame) and 84 mm (sash)
- Filling thickness from 14 to 61 mm
- Heat transfer coefficient – U < 2,0 W/m2K, material group 1.0 acc. to DIN 4108