» QuadBox – new roller shutter system from Eko-Okna's offer
» Top-mounted SKB Styroterm roller shutter from Eko-Okna
» 'Be Open' combines innovation and performance into statement-making...
other news »
- coverings - products
- interior coverings
- exterior coverings
- roller blinds
- aluminium blinds
- PVC blinds
- wooden blinds
- fabric blinds
- anti-burglary shutters
- facade blinds
- exterior shutters
- mosquito nets/flyscreens
- coverings - components
- gates - grating
- suppliers & accessories
- facades & winter gardens
- machines & surface processing
Search Centerwindow coverings & gates
Roller shutters with Styrofoam box
More information about DRUTEX
Thermal and sound insulation, as well as the possibility to obtain a higher class of burglary protection.
- The roller shutter box is made of high-density EPS Styrofoam (expanded polystyrene).
- The box has tests/certificates in: sound absorption, fire resistance and thermal insulation.
- The application of the roller shutters significantly improves sound insulation by creating an extra barrier against external noise. The box itself as a standard ensures sound-proofing at 45 dB
- The construction and structure of the roller shutter facilitates plastering and façade treatment.
- Possibility to install the boxes directly on the concrete lintels thanks to the application of a steel console.
- The installation of the mosquito net is possible on the outside and on the inside of the roller shutter armor, which improves the structure aesthetics.