C-TS door lock
More information about MACO
The combined MACO PROTECT C-TS door lock allows production of a large range of easy-to-operate doors based on a slim-line door lock product family. This high-security locking system combines two operating functions: the split spindle incorporates the handle and alternate operation in the lock case.
Benefits for end users:
- maximum security: hooks made of cast steel and solid steel striker plates;
- comfortable operating forces on the handle thanks to the optimised design of the lock case;
- quiet, convenient closing with MACO cranked latch;
- extremely smooth-running due to direct control of the locking mechanism;
- durability testing in accordance with European Standard (DIN 18251-3) – 50,000 operations (locking mechanism endurance test).
Advantages for fabricators:
- combined function: handle and alternate operation (split spindle) in one main lock casing;
- small, compact lock case;
- convenient latch conversion without the need for tools;
- the spindle fittings control the locking function (single-piece spindle rod - lever/lever function;
split spindle fittings - split spindle function);
- combined, easy-to-adjust hook & locking cam striker plates;
- adjustable striker plates and locking cams enable high gasket-compression settings;
- also available in combination with single piece door strikers – less installation effort required;
- reduced routing times thanks to shorter lock case lengths (main lock and hook casing);
- very stable due to 3 mm faceplate material, available in widths of 16 and 20 mm;
- door lock length 2200 mm for single doors and 1500 mm for double doors;
- tested security (EN1627 – 1630 RC 2 and PAS24).