» Solarban 70XL glass featured in one of Architectural Record’s top...
» Saint-Gobain’s electrically operable and thermal insulation glass...
» What is Low-E Glass?
» For a far-reaching view of the Appenzell Alps: EUROWHITE NG...
other news »
- insulating glass
- heat protection glass
- solar control glass
- acoustic glass
- safety glass
- bullet-proof glass
- structural glass
- toughened glass
- nontransparent glass
- fire resistant glass
- curved glass
- smart glass
- single glass
- decorative glass
- semi-finished products
- accessories, additions & systems
- services & software
- facades & winter gardens
- suppliers & accessories
- window coverings & gates
- machines & surface processing
glass » insulating glass » heat protection glass
More information about EKO-OKNA
Sun protection glazing is covered with an outer layer of special film that reduces the sunlight flow, which enters the building interior. The glass not only deflects and absorbs heat, but also filters light in order to reduce glares. The sun protection glazing may reduce the costs of air conditioning in summer and limit the use of sun shades.
- high light transmission;
- the reduced amount of heat entering the interior by about 30% in comparison to the traditional insulated glass of high efficiency;
- a very good value of Ug: 1,1 W/m2K;
- a neutral look of objects seen through the glass as well as the reflected ones;