» Why you should use aluminium frames in your next home project?
» Why choose triple glazed composite windows?
» New Drutex products at the Munich trade fair
» uPVC, Timber or Aluminium: Which window material is best for your...
other news »
- types of windows
- all roof windows
- roof windows
- roof hatches
- smoke vents
- suppliers & accessories
- facades & winter gardens
- window coverings & gates
- machines & surface processing
Roof Access Window WLI
More information about Fakro
- Internal dimensions of the roof access window comply with Building Regulations
- Frame manufactured from vacuum impregnated pine wood
- Sash made of aluminium profile with chamber structure along with 16mm thick glazing unit ensure proper rigidity
- Toughened pane with increased resistance to hail and mechanical impact
- Special handle enables locking the sash in three positions hence allowing space ventilation
- Suitable for roofs with pitches between 15 and 70°
- Equipped with a universal flashing to match every roofing material
- Easy installation on trimmers. It also enables moving the roof access window during installation in horizontal position in order to better adjust it to the roofing material
- Five-year warranty
The WLI roof access window is a side-hung window with the structure of a flap. It can be installed in such a way as to be opened to the right or to the left. The applied turn limiter holds the sash stable when opened and prevents it slamming shut accidentally. In the bottom part of the window there is a specially shaped profile which covers the frame and prevents from slipping while getting onto the roof. The designed shutting system enables locking of the roof access window in three positions which provides ventilation.