More information about MACO
The Z-TS/G-TS MACO PROTECT module meets a wide range of requirements. Standardised installation procedures go hand-in-hand with full flexibility regarding the height of the multi-point locking system. The Z-TS/G-TS PROTECT module offers a technically perfect solution for any door height (up to 3100 mm). No additional headaches with storage capacity or installation times. The Z-TS/G-TS PROTECT module can be used in timber, PVC or aluminium front doors. The basic standard for the Z-TS/G-TS PROTECT module door lock is the hook&bolt combination with triple-point locking system.
Benefits for end users:
- high-level security with hook&bolt combination locks made of solid steel;
- provides additional protection against distortion of the door leaf when locked;
- even for very tall front doors (up to 3100 mm), the PROTECT module effectively counteracts any
- door-leaf distortion over the long term when locked;
- effortless operation of the door lock, even at high gasket compression;
- the following modules can be retrofitted in the Z-TS/G-TS PROTECT module system: door turn-
- restrictors, magnetic cams, additional locks and hook&bolt locking systems;
- easy to retrofit, upgrade or replace components in existing door systems;
- burglary-resistance grade up to RC 3 according to EN 1627 - 30.
Advantages for manufacturers:
- standardised hinge with few module variants;
- savings on storage space and logistics thanks to compact, easy-to-store modules;
- reduced effort and cost reductions thanks to uniform routings (uniform case);
- use of commercially available, pre-stamped reinforcements possible.