G-TA door lock
More information about MACO
The new G-TA door lock range provides all the options that fabricators and end users require: a door lock range that is versatile for use with front doors, back doors and balcony doors, individual operation modes with automatic or mechanical function.
Benefits for end users:
- maximum security (EN1627 – 1630, RC 2);
- 5 locking points with 4 i.S. security roller cams and locking bolt;
- automatic locking for the utmost convenience (automatic version);
- when operated manually: comfortable operating forces on the handle thanks to the optimised design of the lock case;
- unrivalled aesthetics due to MACO top hat faceplate;
- durability testing in accordance with European Standard (DIN 18251-3) – 200,000 operations.
Advantages for fabricators:
- 3 in 1 – automatic door lock, handle-operated door lock and balcony door lock in one product;
- complete range from DM 28 – 50 (DM 25 for the balcony door version);
- rapid installation with minimum routing (routing required only for the main lock casing);
- extends up and down;
- can be used on the left/right;
- MACO cranked latch installed as standard;
- very stable due to 3 mm faceplate material;
- convenient latch conversion without the need for tools;
- deeper engagement of the i.S. safety roller cam in the striker plate – 20 mm travel.